How We Work
Please apply if your organization operates in one of our funding areas. Our Board of Directors will meet two times per year to consider grant requests. Fully completed on-line applications must be submitted by April 30 of each year to be considered at our first meeting and by October 31 to be considered at our second meeting.
We operate on a calendar year and have two grant cycles: June and December. We may consider a more frequent request from those organizations that we have an established relationship.
Prior to contacting us, we encourage you to:
- Make sure your organization’s activity falls within the areas of The Rita and Jeffrey Adler Family Foundation areas of focus.
- Make sure your organization operates in the specified communities where we live.
- The Rita and Jeffrey Adler Family Foundation focuses on U.S. based organizations.
- Be certain that your organization is a 501(c)3.
Our grant making application is a two-stage process:
- You will submit a fully completed letter of inquiry (LOI) in order for us to determine if your organization and proposed project are of interest to RJAFF. Responses to the LOI will be on a rolling basis.
- If RJAFF is interested in learning more about your organization, we will send you the link for the Grant Application. You must fill out the Grant Application completely. No Grant Application will be reviewed if the LOI has not been accepted.
The RJAFF does not accept unsolicited proposals.