RJAFF’s Letter of Inquiry Requirements
- Mission of the grantee’s organization
- Proposal narrative – including executive summary, statement of the problem, total budget, how the project will be evaluated, etc.
- Brief description of intended impact from funds being raised
- Selection of type of funding being sought:
- General support
- Capacity building
- Challenge or matching
- Seed money/start-up
- State which community your organization operates in. Must be in one of the communities where RJAFF operates and must be a U.S. based organization.
- Clarify that your organization is a 501(c)3.
Check Your Eligibility >>